Best ClickFunnels Alternatives
ClickFunnels is one of the top sales funnels programs but have you ever thought that there could be something better? Well, there are tons of ClickFunnels alternatives that can help you to build your online business presence without burning a hole in your pocket.
In case you find ClickFunnels too difficult to learn or the feature set too complex, you can check out different ClickFunnels alternatives that are mentioned in this article. Most of the alternatives offer a range of features that are ideal for medium or large-sized businesses. You can also use the trial version of the services to see which fit the needs of your business.
So, without waiting any further, let’s take a look at some of the popular ClickFunnels alternatives, their features, pros, and cons.
Comparison of ClickFunnels Alternatives
|Serial No||Product Name||Price (per month)||Trial Offer||Affiliate Commission|
|1||GrooveFunnels||Free - $299||Not available||20%-40%|
|2||Kartra||$79-379||$1 trial for 14 days||40%|
|6||Kyvio||$87-97 (One Time Price)||$1 trial||40%|
|10||Instapage||$149-Custom||14-days||50% first year, 30% after that|
Reasons to Choose ClickFunnels Alternatives
There are several reasons you might be looking for an alternative to Clickfunnels; let’s take a quick look at some of these reasons.
- Budget – There is no doubt that ClickFunnels is an expensive piece of software. There is also a concern among new users that all features of ClickFunnels are not available in the starter plan. Users often need to upgrade and pay more for features such as email marketing.
- Template Availability – Not all templates are created equal. While ClickFunnels has a robust library, a business might need a look for their landing page that is unique and modern.
- Relevant Features – Features are crucial when looking for software that will do the heavy lifting for your business. Many business owners are looking for unique features that make them look for alternatives to ClickFunnels.
- Customer Support – One of the most critical reasons why people look for alternatives to ClickFunnels is the customer support they receive for other providers. Time is money in any business, and saving time while troubleshooting problems with funnels can help business owners make more money and focus on the aspects of their business that get them returns on their investment.
ClickFunnels Alternatives Reviews
One of the new entrants in sales funnels and digital marketing, GrooveFunnels has taken the online business world by storm. The free tier of GrooveFunnels offers useful features that are usually paid in other sales funnels. The platform is constantly being upgraded with new features and new additions that can help a business strengthen its presence.
The GroovePages and GrooveSell apps are available to users for free when they sign up. Also, you can purchase the complete suite of features at a one-time fee when you sign up. GrooveFunnels was founded by Mike Filsaime, who has been the brain behind several other useful marketing tools such as WebinarJam, EverWebinar, PayDotCom, Kartra, and Butterfly Marketing.
- The free tier offers useful features
- One-time fee for the complete feature set
- A complete suite of tools for running your online business
- New features added regularly
- Developed by a team that has a track record of successful software
- The app is relatively new compared to other players in the market
- There are several features that need to be added for complete functionality
Kartra is an all-in-one solution for all your digital marketing needs. The software can boost your sales funnels by including everything from sales pages, membership pages, and much more. You can use various features of Kartra such as membership building, analytics, email marketing, autoresponders, broadcasts etc.
The shining feature of Kartra is that there are pre-designed campaigns that can help you get your product or service in front of your customers in just a few clicks. There are various templates available for all kinds of businesses, and you can further customize the templates with a drag-and-drop website builder to suit your specific business needs. You can also use the membership platform of Kartra to create different levels of membership for users.
If your landing page has videos on it, you can also host them on Kartra while on ClickFunnels, you will need a third-party service to host your videos. Another excellent feature of Kartra is the Kartra Helpdesk feature, where you can add elements like ticketing, knowledge base, and chat to your website. In all, Kartra is a well-balanced funnel software that will suit the needs of small and large businesses.
- Includes a 14 day trial for just $1
- Comes with one-time-offer features for customers
- The helpdesk feature is robust and powerful
- Includes behavioral analysis for better visitor targeting
- The interface feels dated
- The complete suite of features is expensive
If you are looking to start a business from scratch or plan to overhaul an existing business, you can check out BuilderAll. It is a complete suite of features for website building, and it comes with a wide range of features. The extensive feature set is perfect for new business owners and seasoned entrepreneurs looking for a powerful platform to build their business.
With BuilderAll, you can create everything from landing pages, funnels, e-learning platforms, webinar platforms, payment gateways, and much more. Other features that set BuilderAll apart from other providers are 10GB disk space, unlimited domains, subdomains, APP builder, video builder, presentation builder, autoresponder with 10,000 leads, etc.
- An extensive feature set
- 24/7 customer support
- Built-in mobile website builder
- Super checkouts for affiliates
- Quick WordPress integration
- Website builder options can be confusing for new users
- BuilderAll doesn’t work with existing websites
- The features and functions can seem excessive to new users
Systeme.io is a user-friendly software for building sales funnels, whether you are a novice or an expert in digital marketing. Systeme.io scores over ClickFunnels as it is pretty affordable for the Startup package, and users can upgrade to Webinar or Enterprise package as per their needs. For small businesses, the startup package is ideal as it allows business owners to manage up to 5000 email subscribers and 3 membership websites.
The software is easy to use, and it is user-friends with intuitive controls. You can start building websites and sales funnels even if you do not have any coding experience. Other useful features like email autoresponders, flexible payment gateways, and mobile compatibility make this software a solid contender against ClickFunnels.
- Affordable with initial plans at $27 per month
- A wide range of useful features
- Ideal for beginner business owners
- Drag-and-drop page builder
- Robust contact management system
- At times it is difficult to get through to customer care
- Not ideal for businesses that only need a small set of features
Leadpages is software you want to use if you have a small or medium-sized business. You can build all kinds of landing pages for your business with Leadpages without knowing any code. The drag-and-drop builder is ideal for adding popups, alert bars, and more to your landing page. You can choose the standard plan that is affordable at 25$ per month.
The most significant benefit of the standard plan is that it includes unlimited pages, traffic, and leads. You can also choose from a wide range of templates for your business based on the highest-ranking templates. The page builder also supports mobile templates to build your landing pages with an eye on mobile traffic. You can add exit-intent popups and alert bars with ease to entice the customers into paying attention to your products or services. If you have a small or medium-sized business and you are on a budget, it is a no-brainer to use Leadpages.
- Easy to install
- Affordable plans
- Ideal for small and medium businesses
- Easy to choose high-conversion templates
- The standard plan comes with unlimited pages
- Drag-and-Drop builder is not up to par with other players in the market
- Not ideal for large businesses
- Customization options are not too adequate
- Form options are limited
The online platform called Kyvio comes with a range of tools and features that will add to your business. You can sell products, memberships, and services from Kyvio, depending on your business stream. The platform also includes a funnel builder, blog builder, membership sites, affiliate program, and much more.
One feature that stands out with Kyvio is that it offers integration with several well-known service providers to supercharge your business as per your needs. There are three plans for Kyvio, with the basic plan starting at $87 per month. You can also buy annual plans and get a 20% discount by paying in bulk. Kyvio is ideal for business owners that want to create membership plans for their business and then sell their products and services to those members.
- Modern user interface with an intuitive drag-and-drop editor
- Each membership tier supports unlimited pages and modules
- Funnel pages come with split testing feature enabled
- Built-in tools like email autoresponder and support desk
- Includes option of providing coupons to customers for added incentive
- Marketing features leave much to be desired
- Design elements do not look or feel modern
- No support for extensive payment gateways
Kajabi is a specialized platform for creating websites and sales funnels that sell online courses and memberships. It is an all-in-one platform that offers everything you need, from building a website to keeping your users’ track. The sales and marketing tools are also included in Kajabi, so you can do it all from one platform without needing to rely on other service providers.
There are several themes available in Kajabi, and you can further customize the themes as per the demands of your online course. If you have a business that works through memberships or an online course, Kajabi is the ideal platform for you. Kajabi’s Basic Plan starts at $119 per month, and you can get a 20% discount by choosing annual billing.
- Powerful site building tools
- Comes with market automation tools
- 24×7 customer support
- Apps available for iOS and Android
- Course player can be customised as per user’s choice
- The blogging feature is not up to par
- Advanced quiz features are lacking
- The basic plan is a bit expensive
If you are looking for conversions, then Thrive Themes has you covered. The complete suite of products offered by the company includes robust offerings like Thrive Theme Builder, Thrive Leads, Thrive Quiz Builder, Thrive Apprentice, Thrive Architect etc. These tools allow you to manage various aspects of your landing pages and also carry out tasks like building your email lists, creating forms, designing popups, creating quizzes and much more.
The best part of using Thrive Themes is that all these products work in sync with each other to offer a much more effective end result as compared to using different tools from other providers. You can A/B split test various aspects of these tools to choose the options that offer you better conversions. Thrive Themes works best with WordPress, and the beginner plans start at $19 per month.
- Affordable compared to the alternatives
- The Thrive suite of products come with A/B testing mechanisms
- Thrive Themes products look modern and professional
- Extensive documentation and support available
- Feature-rich products focused on actual business use cases
- Lack of payment processor integrations
- Thrive Architect does not support third-party plugins
- Thrive Apprentice requires third party plugins for full functionality
Samcart comes with basic sales funnel options, but it wins over in terms of providing a shopping cart facility that is robust and affordable. If you are only focused on the sales cart part of your business while you have other areas like sales funnels covered, then Samcart is an ideal product for you.
Creating pages is easy on Samcart as you can use the in-built pages editor to create the pages that you want for your products. You can also use the provided templates and add the text and images of your choice to get a unique look for your landing page. You can split-test pages in Samcart, but that option is only available in the highest-rated plan.
- Includes features like coupons, cart abandonment, upsells, and more
- Affiliate management is easy to set up
- Extensive knowledge-base articles
- 24-hour customer support
- Extensive integration with third-party tools
- No in-built email autoresponder
- No marketing automation features
Instapage is a landing page building tool that works with WordPress. You can choose from over 200+ landing page templates that you can customize to suit your business’s needs. The drag-and-drop landing page builder is intuitive and useful for making different kinds of landing pages. You can also add widgets to the landing page to give it a unique look and add modern functionality.
Another useful feature of Instapage is Instablocks that allows you to save and reuse sections of a landing page that you have created. Other features include heatmaps, analytics, detailed attribution data that allow you to get a better metric of how the landing page is performing. The basic plan for Instapages starts at $149 per month (billed annually) and comes with unlimited A/B testing.
- Integrated well with WordPress
- Offers access to BigStock Photos
- Easy to use landing page builder
- Thor Render engine for faster page loading
- Requires third-party tools for email marketing or payment gateways
- Limited availability of fonts
As discussed in this article, there are several ClickFunnels alternatives that might suit your business’s needs. You can choose the one that ticks all the boxes in terms of features and cost.
If you are looking for an all-in-one solution that does it all and won’t break the bank, then GrooveFunnels is a great alternative to ClickFunnels. The complete suite of features in GrooveFunnels is constantly updated with new and useful additions that will help take your business to the next level.
Please feel free to leave a comment below this review article if you have any questions or queries. Our team will get back to you at the earliest.